8 октября 2011 г.

Fairy postcards

  Fairy tales, fantasy - like a child. What is getting older, the more contrived to penetrate this world of fairies, elves, gnomes and fairies. Shakespeare - one of the active participants in the chanting of the world. Illustrations of his works - were masterpieces of world art. One of my favorite artists on this subject - Richard Duddy (one of his paintings I saw in the Louvre). And all this is the preface to the postcards, which I was fortunate enough to buy in the Internet shop Zazzl (USA). Many of the images I had as a screen saver on your computer - and now I have these cards! So - the theme of Titania and Oberon, the kingdom of elves and fairies (sorry, that is not always the authors).

Joseph Noel Paton (1821-1901). Oberon and Titania. U.S. Zazzl. 2011


 Richard Duddy (1854-1858). Oberon and Titania. USA. Zazzl 2011.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий